- Download the Alfresco-5.2 release (Alfresco Community Edition 201707 GA) from here:
Alfresco Community Edition 201707 GA
- Start the Alfresco-5.2 installer.
- Choose Your language and select the Advanced mode.
- We recommend installing the following components:
- Java - Y
- PostgreSQL - Y
- Alfresco - Y
- Solr4 - Y
- Google Docs Integration - N
- LibreOffice - Y
- Choose an installation folder. If you use a different folder than the default, you may have to adjust the path in some of the following commands.
- Keep the ports as suggested and let the server domain at 127.0.0.1 We will later add an Apache proxy which routes the domain.
- Enter an Alfresco password for the admin user. This will be the password you will login to edu-sharing as the administrator.
- Install Alfresco as a service
- Do NOT launch Alfresco Community Share.